The volume of used tech gear is expected to rise to more than 65 million tons annually by 2017.
The addressable e-waste market is expected to top $41 billion by 2019, presenting a huge potential revenue stream.
Easily expand your portfolio with the ability to dispose of e-waste in a secure, compliant and responsible way.
Can’t just trash it
Dangerous materials and sensitive data:
- 65 million tons of e-waste will be generated annually by 2017.
- Only 12% is being properly reused or recycled.
- The remaining 88% ends up in landfills.
- It’s a pollution hazard.
- It’s also a significant security liability.
Waste not, want not
- Current addressable market is $9.8 billion.
- That’s 48 million tons.
- By 2019, that market will grow to $41 billion.
- That’s 141 million tons.
- Full chain-of-custody tracking
- Data security and erasure
- Regulatory compliance
- Asset recovery
- Environmental responsibility
Let Ingram Micro shorten the sales cycle.