Cloud isn’t a fad or a fleeting opportunity. It’s growing and will exceed $250 billion by 2020.
Businesses want to reduce expenses wherever they can but are under pressure to increase productivity.
Our primary mission is to give you a simpler path to success with several strategic, tactical and operational advantages.
We did the legwork for you. Find top-notch cloud services vendors in seven technology groups, ready to deploy and provision.
Take advantage now
It’s not a wave—more like a massive, fast-growing tree:
- Disruptive trend here to stay
- 2016 spending topped $160 billion
- Average provider earning 10-20% of its AGR from cloud
- Growth through at least 2020
- Analysts predict $250 billion in annual market spend
Businesses are getting on board with cloud computing as they see its benefits on IT functionality and spending:
- Flexible, agile, scalable
- It’s everywhere
Building and maintaining a successful cloud business through Ingram Micro Cloud’s resources and enablement tools:
- Comprehensive cloud technology portfolio
- Simplified acquisition
- Broad sales, technical and educational support
- Global reach
- The channel’s most experienced cloud experts
- Business applications
- Communications and collaboration
- Infrastructure services
- Web presence and hosting
- Vertical solutions
- Cloud management services
Let Ingram Micro shorten the sales cycle.